- Dental assistant fired for “irresistable attraction” (HT)
- “If the young and restless would-be Calvinists read much in the history of Calvinism they would know that failure and defeat is par for the course of the church militant (neo-Calvinists’ postmillennial optimism to the contrary).“
- “Westminster think tank Civitas is warning that Christianity is in serious danger of being wiped out in its biblical heartlands.“
- William Paul Young is interviewed for a Christian podcast.
- Stanford University has hired a chaplain for atheists. (HT)
- “There’s always something lost in translation. But how much is lost? Here I want to explore five more myths about Bible translation.“
- “…the religious idea that the Flood was real has been important to the actual history of geology as a science. But by now, however, science knows better. I can’t say as much for the media.“
- “However, in the preoccupation with Arminianism many students fail to see that Calvinism’s true enemy is Unitarianism…”
- “Have you ever wondered whether all this–you, your life, the universe–is just a sophisticated computer simulation?“
- “I think church life in America has changed so dramatically that it is hardly recognizable.“
- John Piper’s last sermon as the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church. (HT)
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.