2. You can assess how much you believe in the grace of God by determining how much you want the person you despise the most to receive it.
3. I smelled fall in the air last night and it saddened me…at a certain age you resist the passing of time and the inevitability of winter.
4. Trey is on a trip with his mom and grandma…I was greatly looking forward to the time for myself and solitude. That lasted about four hours and now I just look forward to him coming home.
5. We rejoice in the truth that no one living is beyond the grace of God…then we read of the serial killer still living and understand that only the death of God’s son could make such grace just.
6. Carl’s Jr has real identity issues…
7. I woke up last week and found that as a male, white, middle aged, conservative Christian I was in the most disliked group in the country. It seems like it happened that fast…
8.Crossway announced a new bible version is coming out. Just what we needed. Not.
9. I’m always asked why God doesn’t deal with abusive clergy…and the main reason is that short of killing them, He can’t wrest them away from those who want to touch the hem of their garments.
10. I have no sense of vision or mission here, other than to be present…present with the people of God with a desire that He show up on the pages occasionally. That…is sufficient.
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.