4. Tony Jones on how the religious voted last Tuesday.
5. “Vatican II it wasn’t, but the meeting of the two Atlanta ministers on the dais of First Baptist bridged two of the most storied religious careers in Atlanta’s history. It also demonstrated that old hurts do, in time, heal.” (HT)
6. “A new study finds that women faculty say they’re undermined and passed over for advancement because of their gender. But they’re happier than they’d be at secular schools.”
7. “With no further ado, THE FUTURIST Magazine releases its top ten forecasts for 2013 and beyond.” (HT)
8. “But I think that disaster might actually be a good thing for evangelicalism as a whole.”
9. “What we might need to ponder is if the modern theories of complementarianism owe more to a Victorian construct or a Victorian ideal than to the Bible.”
10. Are Christians losing the culture war?
11. “While I would be happy to see the Ten Commandments back on the courthouse wall, the fight over symbolic issues is backfiring, alienating people from the truths of the gospel rather than attracting them to it.”
12. “The church was already divided, you might say. It may have been, but the tear now runs deeper.”
13. “But the reality of economic reconciliation is coming. Christians must be prepared to help. In doing so, the harvest will be enhanced.”
14. Chuck Pierce’s vision. (HT)
15. Fried burgers!!!
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.