Things I Think
However, when watching a local LBGQ organizer say that her organization had children as young as four and five “transitioning”, I knew I was listening to the voice of Satan.
That may sound a bit hyperbolic, but when we start imposing such confusion upon malleable, innocent, children, then the evil one is reaping another generation.
Children don’t have enough information (or the capacity yet to process the information they have) to even begin to comprehend what these people are doing to them.
Children should be allowed to grow through their childhoods with both the assumption and the modeling before them of normal gender identities.
Anything less is abuse of the sickest and and most vile nature.
2. “Normal” isn’t a dirty word.
3. I have plenty of compassion for adults who are dealing with messed up gender identities and sexual preference issues. The Fall messed us all up badly. However, I don’t have any compassion for that tiny percentage of the population deciding that the entire society now must share in their afflictions and think it right to inflict their problems on children.
4. In other news, hundreds of millions of people aren’t confused in the least about their gender and tens of thousands of them married each other last week in gleeful anticipation of heterosexual marital relations.
5. Whoever picks Todd Gurley on Thursday, wins the draft.
6. Quit expecting unbelievers to accept a truth “because the Bible says so”. “The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.” (1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV)
7. What this culture, (including the church in large part) utterly rejects is the idea of the power of God working in us to allow us to deny ourselves and pick up our own crosses. Self denial and sacrificial love are sins in their eyes…
8. Maybe it’s just me, but if all of your female children can be found posing naked on the internet, I question both your moral fiber and parenting skills…
9. I taught a transformative message on prayer from the Psalms last night…and still haven’t prayed this morning. It was a great message though…
10. Jesus is Lord. Period.