2. My standard greeting at the store has gone from “how can I help you?” to “am I going to have to hurt you, too?”
3. When you work in retail you understand that hell is actually a very good idea.
4. I’m way behind on everything that doesn’t have to do with work…my apologies. I’m not sure if it’s the recent surgery or just age, but I’ve never been so exhausted.
5. How gun control can be construed as a “Christian” issue is totally beyond me…
6. The one positive is I’ve been too tired and too busy to read much news…still not ready to process the pain from recent events.
7. Nothing makes me cringe more than when one of my tribe explains a tragedy by saying it was “for the glory of God”. That may be theologically correct, but it doesn’t preach at the grave site.
8. James Dobson explained the Newtown tragedy by saying America is under the judgment of God. Same explanation that Westboro Baptist gives…
9. I have to go do my last minute Christmas shopping…because buying appropriate gifts is the reason for the season.
10. Now then…many of you LOVE Christmas. Feel free to tell us why and share how you celebrate, what your family traditions are…and Merry Christmas to you all.